33 Creative worked alongside the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (the Department) to deliver two trauma and business training workshops as part of the Building Better Lives for Ourselves (BBLFO) project.
The three day workshops were attended by 25 delegates in both Brisbane and Alice Springs throughout October, 2017.
- Booked all transport and accommodation for delegates
- Booked venues for the workshops: Kuril Dhagan in Brisbane and Dessert Knowledge in Alice Springs. Both venues are cultural centres which worked well for the events
- Ensured all meals were covered for delegates, either by providing meal allowances or arranging meals at the hotel
- Engaged Leesa Watego to deliver the business enterprise workshops both in Alice Springs and Brisbane
- Communicated with participants on a regular basis to keep them informed about the workshops and answer any questions. This included communication about the conference, and travel and accommodation requirements, dietary requirements
- Organised conference facilities (including A/V requirements etc.) and catering (menus, dietaries, timings etc.)
- Arranged one networking dinner for all participants at each workshop
- Printed workshop materials
- Designed and printed certificates for each workshop which were handed out to the participants