33 Creative worked with AIATSIS and the National Referendum Council to deliver 12 regional dialogues across Australia and a National Convention held at Uluru that resulted in the ‘Uluru Statement’.
33 Creative’s work on the regional dialogues for Constitutional recognition involved:
- Flights, accommodation and transfers for crew
- Venue, A/V and catering management
- Budget management
- Payments of delegate reimbursements
- Arranging an evening community function and performances at all events
- Opening and Closing Ceremony production and management at Mutitjulu community
These events were conducted over a 4-month period, involving working across multiple events simultaneously with short lead times and a number of complexities.